Over the last week you've become the little man who wants to be close to Mom, enter the moby wrap. As I do my chores around the house, you want to be where the action is and then eventually you snuggle in to take a little nap before the next feeding. After your transitions last week including you starting to sleep in your own room and growing big enough to upgrade to the next diaper size, I feel like having you close in the moby wrap is a welcome daily experience. I love to have your body nestled against mine whether I'm cleaning up around the kitchen, doing laundry, or just sitting in the chair catching up on my TV shows or reading. The feeling of having you snuggled in close warms my heart and I always catch myself watching you sleep. It's hard not too when you are changing your facial expressions or squeling. Here is a picture of you snuggled in as we watched TV last night.
I'm hoping as you grow older you'll want to continue to snuggle with me, especially when you grow too big for the moby wrap. The amazing feeling of having you close is something people always told me about and tried to explain to me while I was pregnant, but it was not until you snuggled in for the first time that I really expereienced this great feeling. So always remember, Mom is here to snuggle whenever you want.
No comments:
Post a Comment