Well after several weeks of you being a drool monkey and a couple days of some fussy evenings, we finally saw a tooth cutting through your gums! Since it has arrived, you love to put the cold teething rings in your mouth or our fingers, of course, Sophie is remains a favorite too.
You are getting so big and I cannot believe how quickly the time is passing. You love to play in your exersaucer now - even more than on your playmat it seems. Plus you're gobbling up oatmeal like crazy lately. Of course, you like to get it all over your face and we think it's the cutest while you think it's the funniest thing ever. Finally, you're getting so big that you grabbed the bottle from me today and wanted to hold it yourself.
So many changes little man, you're changing from the little baby I used to get to snuggle all day long if I wanted too to the little man who wants to hang out by himself on the playmat or exersaucer. But I love watching you grow and the new things you want to explore each day.




No comments:
Post a Comment