You're 5 months old today and I'm struggling to figure out where my baby has gone. You've been growing and changing so much that I no longer see the baby in you, but instead a little boy. As seen above, today you decided you wanted to clobber Moo Moo while we were taking pictures.
You're grabbing your "piggies"! This is your favorite position these days. You even do it on the changing table and help your Dad and I out with each diaper change - lifting your bootie off the table as your grab your piggies, then putting it back down, so we can undo the diaper/wipe you up, then one more time you grab those piggies, so we can slide the old diaper out. It really is a good process and makes me wonder if you know what we are saying or if it's just a coincidence.
You're gearing up for hockey season - where has the time gone. We were just finishing up hockey season when you were born, now we are preparing for the next. You'll be the cutest little bulldog in Amsoil Arena (and you'll probably be the one with the least ringing ears).
You're about ready to roll. I think you need to just figure out a couple more things with that darn arm. Then you'll be rolling like crazy, as you spend a lot of your time now on your side.
And finally, you're just starting to use your high chair for solid food feedings...when we first registered for the high chair and even when we received it, I thought it would be forever until you were sitting in it, but alas, you're ready to go, at 5 months.
You're growing up before our eyes and I cannot believe you're already 5 months old (I know, I said it already). When I think of you or see you, I cannot help but smile. I mean who wouldn't smile when they are greeted by you in the manner below.
Not to mention, your happy personality which we see everyday and your Dad captured while I was at work one day. (I do not know what I'm going to do when you're going to day care and Dad isn't sending me fun things like this!)
Happy 5 month birthday little man. Love you to pieces.




No comments:
Post a Comment